Wednesday, September 23, 2009

November Sneak Peeks!

I am still debating which ribbon to show you for the sneak peeks! Do I show you my favorites? Do I show you one favorite and some not my favorite? I really like them all, but definitely have a favorite or two, but I can't decide which ones are truly my favorite. :)
Before I get down to business of showing you, I'd like to give you some information on the ribbon club.

Sneak Peeks will be shown around the 25th of the month, 2 months prior to it's delivery. So September will show November, October will show December, and so on.

The Full Reveal will be on the 1st of every month. So, today you will see a few of the November ribbons but won't see all of them until November 1st. I showed you October early because it's the first club and I wanted you to drool over it! The Ribbon Club will be available for single purchases on the first of the month also. Be sure to check the store on the 1st of October if you want to purchase without having to buy a subscription! Club members have first dibs on the ribbons so make sure you grab them quickly if you really like them!

Enough words! Here are the pics of 3 of the 8 ribbons you will receive in November.
November features ribbons with colors that you see falling from your trees in the fall... wonderful olive greens, golden browns, cranberry, and a little bit of orange.


This is a satin 2 toned ribbon with chocolate brown on one side and gold on the other!

This is a sheer cranberry colored ribbon with white polka dots. You would think when you shake the ribbon that cranberry juice would come out because the color is so rich!




This 2 toned grosgrain ribbon is antique gold and ivory. A perfect neutral colored ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment